Pages

29 January 2012

Potty Policies III

When I was a senior in high school, I entered into an alternate dimension.

Our school was going on a trip to Pensacola, FL, which was about a 20-hour drive. We stopped around 9:30 at night for dinner somewhere in I don't know where. I simply remember that at 9:30 at night, Denny's was closed but Subway was open.

True story: a Google Images search for "Denny's open all night" turned up this image (Mud Bay Blog)
From that night on, my life has been one bizarre mystery after another apparently.

All that to say, when I went upstairs last night, I was greeted by this.

I'm not making this up.
This was apparently in response to last night's post.

I posted yesterday's blog while our friend the Defense Against the Language Arts teacher was here. Upon reading last night's post and the blog that started this all, she informed us that she too occasionally engages in this illicit behavior wherein an empty roll of toilet paper is allowed to remain upon the holder while a new roll languishes on the vanity.

How has it happened that I apparently know all of the women in this cruel world who completely break the stereotype?

If you have an answer, I'll be at Subway, because it's late.

No comments:

Post a Comment