Pages

24 February 2012

Dead and Loving It

I believe I previously recounted the lack of sleep I incurred on Wednesday night. Last night I managed even less.

Today was PFC Brother-in-law's USMC graduation. Last night I went to bed around 1 a.m. and fell asleep close to 2 a.m. One of my other brothers-in-law and his friend arrived half an hour later to crash in our room. I managed to fall back asleep around 4:30 a.m.

His alarm went off futilely at 5 a.m. Mine went off at 5:15. Other than a 20 min. nap I caught while they were at the MCX, that's pretty much all the sleep I got.

Which isn't a problem if you're not driving 7.5 hours afterward.

Which I was.

Needless to say, I died in a fiery-deer-activated flaming wreck on the way to VA.

I concur.
I'll provide more details tomorrow after I find a healer for a rez and a mender to fix my gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment