Pages

14 February 2012

Delusions of Anarchy

Last night, I went to sleep very late. This tends to happen on Monday nights for some reason. I ended up having a lucid dream in which, for some reason, I was an anarchist extremist.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to wear a tie.
Yes, for some reason unbeknownst to me, my libertarian tendencies were somnambulantly extrapolated to a surprising degree. In this dream, I decided to act on this fervent extemism to reform the American government...

...by doing something in Eastern Europe?

I'm sure I'm getting myself on to all manner of government lists which will some day look interesting in a job interview. That sentiment is probably also reminiscent of said libertarian tendencies.

The dream involved me going head-to-head against a communist extremist named Vladimir.

I never said it was an original dream.

I shan't go into more details lest I get asked interesting questions, but it was quite interesting to me. What also interests me is what I could possibly have done yesterday to trigger such a dream.

As I previously mentioned, I played Mario Kart Wii with the wife and kicked Pepsi in not one but two directions. After the wife went up to sleep, I worked on my lecture for today. Rather than have the TV on or sit in silence, I listened to the Tony Kornheiser Show. Then I...

...worked on our...taxes....

Oh.

I said it was extreme anarchy, right?

1 comment: