Pages

13 February 2012

Fail Like I Do

Tonight, we were playing Mario Kart Wii as is our wont. I have frequently used the phrase "Welcome to Fail-So-Hard University, where failures go to fail so hard" while playing Mario Kart Wii against my wife.

In case you don't get the allusion, BmoreBirdsNest

Anyway, while we were playing, the wife handed me her drink and asked me to put it some place safe on the floor. I put it a little ways in front of me, figuring I wasn't likely to kick forward anytime soon. My drink was on the floor right next to me.

Needless to say, 10 minutes later, I decided to get up or something, and managed to kick her drink forward, spilling Pepsi on the carpet. I righted the glass and angrily got up, turning to head to the kitchen and get some towels to clean up.

Kicking my own Pepsi over on to the carpet in the process.


Some people can only dream of failing that hard that fast.

#LFMF

No comments:

Post a Comment