Pages

22 February 2012

WT* Wednesday

Normally, I would do this as Wordless Wednesday (if that sort of thing were possibly for a wordfiend like me). This picture, however, requires commentary.

I don't...understand....
Over the weekend, during my recent car troubles, I was trying to figure out where to find the camshaft position sensor on my car. So I started to type "Where to find (camshaft position sensor on a 2006 Nissan Sentra)." I just happened to stop after typing "Where to find" and this came up.

For the record, I have never searched on prostitutes in Baltimore before. Not only am I not that sort of person, but, seriously, Baltimore routinely leads the country in syphilis.

Also, I don't play Skyrim.

Anyway, it's times like these that I wish Autocomplete Me were still a full-on site.

No comments:

Post a Comment