Pages

21 December 2011

Triumph of the Catnipvore

Allow me to remind you that this is The Minion Underfoot.

Rolling in a bag of catnip I had forgotten about.
Last night, the Space Monkey advertised that she needed a night out for my protection. No, really.

The Space Monkey
I need a friend-tervention..... Work is so insanely insane and stressful, and my poor hubby is getting the brunt of my frustration. He needs a break! Anyone want to take me off his hands for an evening?
  • Mom likes this.
    • KS Ship him to Australia!
    • The Queen of the Damned Send him to our house. We have cookies.

Notice how somehow it became me who had to go. That, by the way, was not on the table as it was a hockey night.

Random Aside: It took 44 minutes to get from her office to the UPS drop box tonight, a distance of 3.1 miles. It took 8 minutes to get from there to home, a distance of 3.8 miles.

Anyway, she informed me when I picked her up that she was going grocery shopping with a friend. When she returned, she had milk and catnip.

Not, you know, mixed. That would've been weird.

Even for her.

She put the groceries away and decided to spread catnip around for The Minion and Daisy, who proceeded to act like they lived in a world without the po-lice.

This morning as we were getting ready to take her to work, we noticed that the catnip she had spread around had migrated somehow to the walkways. Then it occurred to her that there was a lot more catnip than there should have been.

The Space Monkey had put the catnip bag on the counter and deemed it safe because they aren't allowed up there.

Anyway, you didn't hear that from me, and I was never here.

No comments:

Post a Comment